Discord
Join Discord

Clan Chat
Dynasty Clan
Clan Uniform

Sign in to follow this  
Boxerpup

When did you start and how?

When did you start Runescape and how did you find out about the game?

I started in the 2002 when i was sleeping over my buddies house. He was like level 85 back then and i saw him going out pking. Hooked me instantly xD

I went to a LAN House. When I got there everyone who was at the computer was playing it. I asked what game it was and they told me to join them. My Irl group of friends since then! This game units us all!

Started in 2004 saw a friend playing and I wanted to try it out and look at me came back from 7 year break 

Think it was 02 or 03. I was hanging out with the neighbors when the said hey check out this game, turns out all the other kids in school played so we all raced to get higher stats...that is how the grind began hah. Basically played off an on since. 

2005 i watched my cousin play and he had void 99 range and dbow, he was dbowing people and whenever he killed someone we both got so excited l0l 

I started back in 2001 when classic came out. Me and some friends were playing it our local library. I was 1 of the 1st players to reach 100 combat before The Old Nite.

Started bc my best friend was playing and i wanted to play with him cant remember the year but i remember the pain waiting for rs to load for like 20 mins before i could log in

• Like 1