Discord
Join Discord

Clan Chat
Dynasty Clan
Clan Uniform

Sign in to follow this  
Gogule

Tested Positive

Tested Positive for Coronavirus back in November, wondering if anyone else here has. 

Had pretty mild symptoms. Was weird I left work Wednesday afternoon feeling like crap, got home had a fever and felt like I got hit by a car. Thursday and Friday I had some awful headaches, so bad I couldn't play RS/watch TV/nothing. I literally laid in the bed staring out the window because everything else hurt so bad. They sucked so much I was dizzy, In conjunction my body just felt super weak, like holding a glass of water was difficult. Woke up Saturday and lost my taste and smell but felt totally fine. I never experienced any shortness of breathe or a cough. 

Still no smell! Taste is coming back but I can't smell to save my life, got pulled off chemicals at work last month because of it hah. 

Mother tested positive for Covid on Dec 31, 2020 and on that same day she was cared for in a hotel. She was having symptoms on the 28th, severe backpain, fever and coughing. We were fortunate to not catch it cause we didn't know she had it, not until she told us about the news on the 31st. So-- on the 28, 29th and 30 we were chance, but managed with no symptoms. She came back on the 11th with mild symptoms, but doctor said she should be fine. Also, "supposedly" health department was going to show up and take our swab test in case we tested positive... that never happened.

That's crazy.

So lucky to live in Australia, in our own little island bubble with barely any cases and the ability to shut our airports.

• Like 1

Never had it, nor anyone near myself I heard of cases but yeah never caught it or I probably had it but never realized it since sometimes people don’t get reactions

I tested positive in April, and had high fever that kept coming back every few hours. I also now developed a slow heart rate because of my oxygen intake, but doctor said it might go away in a year or so. 

Haven't gotten it yet nor anyone in my family so far, heard it affects your body long term if you do catch it. Anyway a good recovery for those who got it.