MOTM
Discord
Join Discord

Clan Chat
Dynasty Clan
Clan Uniform

Sign in to follow this  
Bolton Squad

Favorite f2p/p2p fight you’ve been apart of?

Some of my favorites have to be VR vs RSD PKRI which lasted several hours.

Back in Divine Kingz when we pulled our most opts ever vs Wilderland on a Sunday morning. 

I dont even know, probably most enjoyable fight was back in TT when we was fighting Solace or Vr

Man a bunch come to mind. 

Had a ton of fun fighting TT , CR and CORR back in the day.

First one that comes to mind, one of our rich members bought everyone a full rune t set in an all out vs CR(I think it was CR) and we pulled like 120. Remember I had to be at school at 7:15a and the war started at 6:15a and it ended at 7:45a and I was late, got in trouble. 1 week BEFORE school detention hahaha...

Did an uncapped vs corruption in like 2009. Went on for 9 hours. Was on the snipe unit, probably died 50 times but we won so worth it right? 

CL vs AA in an all out uncapped fight for aussie timezone bragging rights. Also snipe unit there. It was an 11am start time for us and we fought until 3 in the god damn morning. Our stateside folks stayed the entire time too, like a 9pm start est I think. 

well for me it was probably crazy pkerz vs warm mafia it happened about two months ago. I killed a guy and got his rune scimmy :classic_cool: and addy arrows.

gotta say my favourite fights were against fools when they started to be more active in p2p.

always clean and fun fights and they were going strong no matter if it was f2p or p2p gotta respect the most dominant country clan before they closed 

they did well even when they had less ops in game 🙂